HAC Workshop Proposals
Every year, The Healing Arts Center has approximately fifty (50) weekends available to host a broad selection of workshops, continuing education opportunities and programs to both licensed massage therapist (LMTs) and the general topic. All of our programs are centered on the subject of health and well-being, but can cover nearly any relevant subject.
The Healing Arts Center has a particular interest in wellness programs that pertain to complementary and alternative medicine, preventative medicine, body work, breath and energy work as well as diet and fitness. The common theme of our programming is wellness and well-being education.
Currently, our programs are organized into two (2) tracks. The first is the Professional Skills Track that is usually delivered in all-day or weekend courses. The subject matter centers professional health and body worker professional development. We prefer courses that lead to certification and we prefer courses that deliver continuing education units (CEUs) to licensed professionals. The second group of workshops is the Community Skills Track. These courses are typically shorter, cheaper, do not require licensure and are open to everyone. Our Community Skills Track is currently being delivered in a series called “Saturday Sessions” and no more than four (4) hours long.
Logistical & Payment Guidelines
In addition to the subject matter considerations, there are certain logistical considerations that are required for all programs in the HAC Workshop Program. Specifically:
General Subject Matter Guidelines
In order for a program to be accepted into the HAC Workshop Program, it must meet certain subject matter criteria. Specifically:
1. The program may not advocate the elective use of pharmaceutical medication or elective surgery;
2. The program must deliver a pathway to improved wellness and well-being;
3. The program may not require the indoctrination into a religion, though it may be sourced in religion and may advise people how to access religious membership. HAC reserves the right to determine the extent to which the religious nature of the program may be presented;
4. The program many not advocate multi-tiered marketing or pyramid membership programs;
5. The program many not offer any teachings that are offensive or aggressively condemns other human beings;
6. The program must be based on provable wellness outcomes or a substantial history of efficacy.
HAC reserves the right to accept or reject any program as it sees fit and offers these principles as guidelines.
Application Is Easy
HAC wants your workshop to be successful. For this reason we need information about your program, its benefits and the instructor so that we can promote your program effectively to the best target audience. We require that all workshop program proposals be submitted with a defined set of information so that we can properly evaluate the program and, if it is selected for presentation, create and distribute marketing materials quickly and efficiently.
Click the button below to access our on-line workshop program proposal page. This one-stop application will guide you through the easy application process and help our team make your program a success.