Pain Stop Saint Louis is an integrated medical practice with locations in Webster Groves and Arnold Missouri looking for skilled massage therapists to add to our growing team. This position will serve a dual role , both working with patients in our clinics, as well as serving as part of our corporate marketing chair massage team.
As a therapist at Pain Stop, part of your role will be to perform chair massages at private company events, orchestrated and accompanied by a marketing representative. Working with companies all over the city, our goal is to bring wellness to their workplaces by hosting an event in which we provide a group of therapists to offer 15-minute chair massages to their employees.
The other part of your role will be in one, or both of our responsible pain management clinics. Here, you will provide soft tissue work, assisted stretching, etc. to aid in decreasing pain and inflammation with our patients. Your work will be directed and guided by our medical team and coordinated with the patient's’ care plan.
This position provides a flexible work schedule to meet your desire for work/life balance while also providing opportunity for growth in a fast-paced medical practice. All required supplies, including massage chairs, are provided by Pain Stop Saint Louis. Therapist starting wage is $17/hr for clinic hours and $20/hr for chair massage events.
Interested applicants please email your resume to hlane @painstopstl.com or fax to 314-961-6323 ATTN: Heather. You may also contact us by phone at (314) 714-5402
● Ability to work in a fast-paced setting
● Must be able to take direction well and work as part of a team
● Must be professional, skillful, engaging, and motivating
● Must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel to chair events
● Massage Therapy license/certification required
● Perform professional, quality chair massage tailored specifically to client’s individual needs
● Maintain professional appearance at all times
● Ensure an exceptional patient experience for all patients through friendly and helpful attitude
● Reliable, on time attendance to scheduled shifts and events
● Take direction from both marketing representative and medical team as related to patient care
About Pain Stop Saint Louis
At Pain Stop Clinics, we practice responsible pain management and pain relief. We are a practice that’s comprised of multiple medical disciplines which allows us to provide comprehensive pain treatment programs for quick pain relief and long-term results.
We dedicate ourselves to raising the bar, going further and being proactive in practicing the most innovative medical technologies and pain management procedures. We have a broad array of services and specialties not commonly found in typical pain management practices. This enables us to provide diagnostic testing, medical procedures and physiotherapy, in all of our Pain Stop Clinics locations. The benefit is more convenient, comfortable and efficient pain management care.
We are dedicated to giving patients the same level of personalized, attentive care we expect for our own families. All patients are treated with kindness, honesty and respect as we partner with them to ensure they live pain free.
HAC Job Board
Check here for massage therapist positions in Missouri and around the country.