Business resources for a Massage Therapist
- U.S. Small Business Association
– The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) was created to aid, counsel, assist and protect the interests of small business concerns. The SBA helps Americans start, build and grow businesses.
- U.S. SBA Steps for starting a business
– The U.S. Small Business Administration’s guide for starting a business.
- IRS website
– The U.S. Internal Revenue Service website. This website has tax forms, tax instructions, and many other helpful resources.
- IRS Starting a business guide
– The U.S. Internal Revenue Service’s guide to starting a business.
- IRS Information for industries where tips are customary
– The U.S. Internal Revenue Service’s resources about receiving tips.
- Sohnen-Moh Associates Resource Directory
– A compiled list of contact information on companies that provide products and services to assist you in building your business.